Trident Emergency Products has been an innovator, providing world class fire industry products for over 18-years. Innovations include AirPrime™, a patented air-powered fire pump primer that eliminates large current draws on the apparatus electrical system and provides greater priming system reliability. Trident also innovated and patented vented hose caps and plugs to release trapped pressure in apparatus hose line connections before removal, thereby protecting firefighters.
We added to our growing list of industry firsts by developing the Titan™ line of rotary gear, positive displacement foam pumps for fixed foam system applications, mobile apparatus foam systems, and medium pressure water mist systems.
Titan pumps have been specially designed with features and benefits found nowhere else. We reviewed the good and the bad of many foam pumps on the market today and developed the Titan line to provide superior performance and longevity. All our award-winning pump models were created around the same features:
- All-bronze pump bodies, heads, and rotors – no internal ‘plastic’ components!
- Heat treated 17-4PH stainless steel pump shafts for excellent corrosion resistance and superior rotor/shaft support.
- Silicon carbide mechanical pump seals prevent foam from contacting pump shafts, eliminating the shaft corrosion and pitting that leads to our competitors’ leaky lip seals.
- Sealed, double row spherical roller bearings provide superior rotor/shaft support and eliminate routine lubrication maintenance.
- No axial float eliminates side contact and rubbing wear.
- Splash oil lubricated timing gear drive system prevents rotor-to-rotor contact, rotor wear and heat build-up. This drive system increases efficiency and allows for extended periods of dry running.
- Square EPDM sealing rings between the body and heads provide superior sealing over standard paper gaskets. All pumps are assembled with stainless steel fasteners.
- Compatible with any type of foam concentrate and rated to a working pressure of 300 PSI (20.7 BAR). Foam system calibration, testing and training can be done with water at full pressure, eliminating expensive foam concentrates and ground contamination.
- Power sources include electric, diesel/gasoline engines, or PTO drives; water or hydraulic motors.
The advanced pump design allows for very close machining tolerances providing increased pump efficiencies versus our competitors. This increased efficiency provides significant cost savings by lowering the power requirements (HP) of the power source.
Trident offers a full line of Titan pumps ranging from 30 GPM (115 LPM) to 500 GPM (1890 LPM) – all self-priming. All models are designed and built in accordance with NFPA 20 Standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection and NFPA 1901 Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus. Five models are UL Listed in accordance with UL Standard 448C Stationary, Rotary Gear Type, Positive-Displacement Pumps for Fire Protection Service.
In conjunction with our UL Listed foam pumps, we now offer electric motor driven pump packages mounted on a steel base frame. Just provide your foam system requirements and we’ll provide a prompt quotation and data package.
In addition to providing foam pumps with superior quality and reliability, Trident is committed to delivering pumps in a matter of weeks, not months. We maintain a large inventory of pump components and pre-assembled popular models, allowing for faster deliveries – we have even shipped pumps the next day in an emergency.
Visit Trident at Intersec 2019, Stand 3-E32, to see the cut-away model and high-performance designs of our Titan™ foam pump – exclusively designed for the rugged 21st century firefighting industry.
“There are so few second chances in fire protection, so always buy the best the first time around – someone’s life may depend upon your decision”
For more information, go to www.tridentdirect.com