The company in its current form was incorporated by its founder members on 1 October 1997. These members already had 40 years’ experience in this field and set up the company with the following aims:
- To promote the use of a new type of fire detector that exploits new technology and represents a real advance over conventional equipment.
- To greatly reduce the number of detectors needed to cover the protected area.
- To increase detection capabilities with the use of the new-generation devices.
- To make system set-up simpler for customers while simultaneously reducing installation and maintenance costs.
Each product line has been developed to ensure the best performance in detecting specific fire risks. All products are certified to comply with EN54-12 and CE marking. Furthermore, the Russian VNIIPO certificate has been obtained for all product ranges and UL listing and Civil Defence of UAE for ILIA model.
The company, in its constant search to offer avant-garde products, has improved its own engineering experience, bringing to the market a new concept:
This is a fundamental and revolutionary system to determine the air visibility necessary for the management of automatic forced-ventilation systems. Its best uses include:
- Galleries and road tunnels
- Railways and Underground tunnels
- Detection of pollution, fog and steam
- Constant monitoring of environment air
As well as an analyzer of air quality for the regulation of extractors fans in:
- Underground parking
- Garages for HGVs
- Logistics with internal traffic of vehicles
Certified to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, SETRONIC is an Italian Company and our products are present worldwide for the protection of every kind of environment.
For more information, go to www.setronicverona.com