Since 2016, the International Water Mist Association (IWMA) honours young researchers who dedicate their master and Ph.D. theses to the water mist technology. Today, the call for submissions for this award was published. ]
Deadline to hand in submissions for the 2019 prize will be 30th April 2019.
The prize is awarded once a year. It includes:
- an invitation to the 19th International Water Mist Conference (date and venue will
- be determined on 18 th September)
- a slot to present the thesis
- travel and accommodation expenses
- a prize money of 1,000 Euros
- one year free IWMA membership
In one year the best master thesis will be honoured, the following year the researcher having written the best Ph.D. thesis will receive the award. In 2019, the award will again go to the best Ph.D. thesis.
The IWMA Scientific Council will evaluate all entries and will announce the winner on 30th June 2019.
IWMA have published the rules for taking part on their webpage.