BIOex designs and manufactures the latest generation of ecological foam concentrates and also proposes conventional foams for use in firefighting (Solid class A fires, Liquid class B Hydrocarbon fires, Liquid class B Polar solvent fires, Toxic gaseous vapours).
BIOex launches a new formula: Ecopol F3 HC
It is THE first fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate for hydrocarbon fires that performs better than the best AFFFs.
It is ecological
- fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate
- readily biodegradable
It has exceptional extinguishing performance
- used at 3% in direct application on hydrocarbon fires
- obtained the best 1A performance classification under EN 1568-3 standard (certified 1A /fresh water and 1A / sea water)
It is effective on hydrocarbon fires
- exceptionally fast extinguishing action on hydrocarbon fires (excellent smothering properties equal to the best AFFF foams)
- very long burn back time equal to the best protein foams !
It has powerful foaming capability
- offers durable adherence on vertical surfaces
- insulates of storage containers or hydrocarbon tanks in case of fire nearby
For more information go to www.bio-ex.com