Since 1998, BIOex designs and manufactures the latest generation of ecological foam concentrates and also proposes conventional foams for use in firefighting (Solid class A fires, Liquid class B Hydrocarbon fires, Liquid class B Polar solvent fires, Toxic gaseous vapors).
2002: At BIOex we were convinced of the harmfulness of fluorine derivatives and were already working to preserve our environment by launching ECOPOL, the first fluorine-free multi-purpose foam concentrate.
End of 2015: We launch the new formula ECOPOL F3 HC specially developed to create the first fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate with an exceptionally fast extinguishing action on hydrocarbon fires.
- Fluorine-free 3% foam concentrate
- Readily biodegradable
- Used at 3% in direct application on hydrocarbon fires
- Obtained the best 1A performance classification under EN 1568-3 standard by an independent recognized laboratory (certified 1A/fresh water – 1A/sea water)
- Obtained the best performance classification under LASTFIRE – Good-Good-Good
Effective On Hydrocarbon Fires:
- Exceptionally fast extinguishing action on hydrocarbon fires
- Very long burn back time.
Powerful Foaming Capability:
- Offers durable adherence on vertical surfaces
- Insulates of storage containers in case of fire nearby.