For over 75 years, Bauer has been the leader in high-pressure breathing air solutions for firefighting. When there is an opportunity to not only save time but create an even safer environment for your station, we take that very seriously. Introducing the new RFIDPRO system from Bauer for scanning and recording SCBA data.
The Reader system comes in two options: a handheld device no larger than a smartphone and an app-based format for mobile download. Bauer RFIDPRO Reader is a customer-friendly and convenient option for scanning and logging your SCBA filling events per NFPA 1989. No matter what type of SCBA you own, the Bauer RFIDPRO Reader will scan and record any RFID tag. Don’t have RFID tags on your SCBAs currently? We can provide any tag for any cylinder to bring this technology easily to you.
The ultimate rugged design: the device is designed to withstand years of the toughest conditions. The device is virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof and tumble proof, with a Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window that offer maximum scratch-resistance and shatter proofing.
- Generate a report per NFPA 1989
- Real-time Automated Bauer CONNECT Cloud Sync1
- Offline storage when no connection is available
- Tracks data per fill event
- Cylinder inspection checklist with initials
- Identifies out-of-hydro and/or expired cylinders
- Warning when filling to incorrect pressure
- RFID cylinder registration
- Guest filling feature
- Intuitive application design
- Manual barcode scanning for non-RFID equipped cylinders
- Cloud synchronization
- Works on all SCBA manufactures RFID technology
In today’s age of technology, the saying ‘time is money’ is often heard. Within the firefighting industry, time could mean someone’s life. With your job, time is a resource that is often not addressed. What can be done to save you time, give you peace of mind and allow you more time to do what matters most? Introducing Bauer CONNECT – IoT solutions for firefighting – our all-in-one, mobile telemetry solution for optimal ease of use and efficiency. For the first time, you can view your SCBA fill data logs, get notifications about your compressor and see and or control your Bauer compressor all under one app. The best part about Bauer CONNECT is its ability to be tailored to fit your station’s needs. Bauer CONNECT – connection that matters.
- Multiple logical & physical security layers
- Privilege and separation rights
- AI/ML threat assessment & analysis
- Transport layer encryption and encryption at rest
- Extensive logging and monitoring of network, system and application events
Bauer CONNECT functions overview
BAUER Reports is a function that generates custom reports tailored to the specific needs of the customer.
SCBA management report
- Generate a report per NFPA 1989 data-logging requirements.
- Show when your cylinders were last filled and by who etc.
- Fill status warning: lists the cylinders in inventory that have not been filled within the year
- Fill activity: lists the SCBA cylinders serial number, person filling, RFID serial, cylinder pressure and dates of fill
- Personnel: list or edit admin, users with privilege to log in to Bauer CONNECT
- Temperature trendline report: reports ambient temperature as well as temperature of every stage in the compressor.
Bauer REMOTE HMI
- Live connect and remotely control any Bauer compressor(s) in your station.
- Secure log-ins – only approved team members can access and control your compressor system.
- Saves time and money with instant control no matter your location.
- Quick reference of all of your Bauer compressors at your fingertips
- Does not require password validation every time app is used.
- Total visual without the Remote HMI control capability (view-only option)
- Dashboards can be customized to specific customer needs.
- Fault on machine
- Out of date or expired SCBA or SCUBA cylinders
- Text, email or push notification alarm(s)
- Allows for instant, proactive steps to be taken if needed.
Bauer predictive analytics
The Bauer Predictive Analytics capability provides a new proactive dimension to perpetually maintaining customers’ compressor systems at peak conditions with minimum downtime.
Bauer’s Predictive Analytics algorithm uses artificial intelligence to analyze the collected breathing air system information on the Bauer Cloud to predict upcoming maintenance requirements and preventive actions to avoid unplanned shutdowns.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org