It is estimated that 20% of the world’s population will be living in Africa within the next 20 years. The Africa story has meant that consumer demands, expectations, lifestyles and business needs are changing drastically.
And this is set to dramatically impact travel patterns across the continent. Africa therefore presents massive potential in terms of economic development, growth opportunities and air travel.
Aviation Festival Africa is here to show the industry how to pioneer in this dynamic market. By bringing global experts and world leading case studies to Africa – we are the one place for airlines, airports and their partners to learn how to win new business through the convergence of technology, customer experience and new revenue streams. And now there are more events under the aviation festival banner that will cater to full-service airlines and to airports.
In 2017, the Aviation Festival will host 1500 attendees, 60 conference speakers, 300 conference delegates and 30 exhibition booths. Over 200 airlines and airports will be represented.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Abel Alemu, Regional Manager for Southern Africa, Ethiopian Airlines, South Africa,
- Acacio Tuendue, Managing Director, Maputo International Airport, Mozambique,
- Ashraf A Hakim Al Sayad, Regional Manager South Africa and Zimbabwe, Egyptair, South Africa,
- Courage Silombela, Strategic Executive, Airports Company, Namibia,
- Dominic Nessi, Former Deputy Director & Chief Information Officer, Los Angeles World Airports, United States of America,
- Dr Gershon Adzadi, Head of ICT, Ghana Airports Company, Ghana,
- Dr Julius Karangi, Chairman, Kenya Airports Authority, Kenya,
- Fausto Cruz, Chief Executive Officer, KayaAirlines, Mozambique,
- John Ryan, Project Director, Fraport AG, Germany,
- Kate Aleksidze, Chief Executive Officer, United Airports of Georgia, Georgia,
- Khaled Chelly, President Directeur General, Office de L’Aviation Civile et des Aeoports, Tunisia,
- Manish Sinha, Chief Operating Officer, Hyderabad International Airport, India,
- Robert Mwesigwa Nviiri, Executive Director, EAC CASSOA, Uganda,
- Werner Reiser, Senior Manager, Swiss International Air Lines Ltd., Switzerland
…and many more!
Sponsors and exhibitors showcasing their products include:
Thales, AIG, The Weather Company, Airports Company South Africa, Hitit Computer Services, Smiths Detection, C&L Aviation Group, Transoft Solutions, K.I.U, Revenue Management Systems, Radixx International
If you want to meet senior executives and potential business partners in the African Aviation industry, then this the perfect platform for you.