The 2016 edition of Intersec held in Dubai on 17 to 19 January broke all previous records to underline the growth and importance of the event that puts Intersec not just as the largest such show in the region, but again as the world leader.
Intersec organisers Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH have produced the post-show analysis of the show which highlights the following:
- Intersec 2016 covered 11 Halls
- 1,280 exhibitors from 54 countries
- 83% of exhibitors were international companies
- 14 country pavilions included those from: Canada; China; Germany; Hong Kong; Italy; Korea; France; Czech Republic; Pakistan; Singapore; Taiwan; United Kingdom; United States
- Top 10 visiting countries in order: UAE; Saudi Arabia; Iran; Oman; Qatar; Kuwait; India; Pakistan; Egypt; United Kingdom
- Top 10 exhibiting countries in order: UAE; China; United Kingdom; United States; Italy; Germany; Turkey; Taiwan, Korea; India
- 31,261 visitors from 128 countries – a 15% growth
Gulf Fire supports Intersec as the premier Middle East regional fire magazine whilst MDM Publishing’s other magazines – International Fire Fighter; International Fire Protection and Asia Pacific Fire provide global support.
For more information, go to www.intersecexpo.com