Dmg events and its host, The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), are delighted to extend a warm welcome to all our exhibitors, visitors and delegates to The Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC), which takes place at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre from 11-14 November 2019. Held under the patronage of
H.H. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates, ADIPEC is one of the world’s largest, most important and inﬂuential oil and gas events that brings together industry stakeholders and experts to share knowledge and exchange ideas on a brighter future for the energy sector. Building on the strength of the last 35 years.
ADIPEC 2019 is expected to attract 145,000+ trade professionals from over 135 countries. ADIPEC provides visitors a direct route to the world’s most advanced technologies in oil & gas. Visit the exhibition to explore thousands of products and services from 53 countries and 29 international pavilions
Each year, ADIPEC provides one of the most important platforms for the oil and gas industry to do business and exchange information, attracting energy ministers, global CEOs and leading decision makers across four days of business discussions and knowledge exchange.
Oil & Gas 4.0, a new agenda developed by both ADNOC and ADIPEC to navigate and embrace the opportunities enabled by the fourth industrial revolution, will see itself thoroughly embedded in the conference programmes at ADIPEC 2019.
From digital innovation and its transformative impact across the oil and gas value chain through to how the industry attracts new millennials, implements total management solutions and create new strategic partnerships, ADIPEC 2019 Conferences and Oil & Gas 4.0 will provide the fundamental knowledge blocks for a new era of oil and gas.
ADIPEC 2019, is shaping up to be another record breaking year, bringing new features and enhancements. On the exhibition side of the event, the 2019 edition will see the event grow to cover 155,000 (gross) sqm of space across 15 dedicated exhibition halls hosting over 2,200 companies, including 38 NOCs and IOCs and over 29 international country pavilions.
- ADIPEC is a place to learn about new innovative technologies, share information and unlock the possibilities of our collective future.
- ADIPEC is one meeting place where thought leaders gather, businesses converge and decisions are made in a world of accelerating change for our industry.
- With 82% of attendees being either a decision-maker, purchaser or influencer, underlines the fact that the event delivers real business opportunities.
- 1000+ speakers from around the world and over 160 strategic and technical sessions, ADIPEC provides one of the most comprehensive conference programmes in the world.
- 43 National and International Oil Companies and 29 International Country Pavilions along with 2,200+ exhibiting companies meet across 4 days to discuss business and develop new opportunities.
The international strategic and technical conference programmes will be led by energy ministers and international CEO’s that spans 160+ sessions, 1000+ expert speakers and is expected to attract over 10,400 delegates. On behalf of dmg events, we would like to thank our key stakeholders, sponsors and supporters: the UAE Minister of Energy and Industry, ADNOC, the ADIPEC Executive and Technical Committees and the city of Abu Dhabi, for facilitating such a global event. We look forward to seeing you all this coming November.
This year’s ADIPEC will host a series of exciting highlights where buyers meet suppliers, visitors will meet global trade professionals, delegates meet great industry leaders and exhibitors will meet prospect clients outside their margin.
Be part of the world’s most important oil and gas event.
For more information, go to www.adipec.com